Thursday, April 26, 2012

Door Hangers Will Travel

This just in from Carolyn and Luke, students from our most recent class in Richardson, TX:

I hope you're doing well and enjoying the time with your family. I wanted to let you know that all the door hangers that I was given have been hung on hotel doors on our floor! As I finished hanging the last few today, I told God that if even one soul came to know him, it was worth hanging them. I guess I'll find out in heaven!

This morning on our way out, I put a million dollar bill inside the free morning papers that were near the elevators. Why not give them something really good to read? I have also given out the bills to some of the hotel staff and a young man I met yesterday; hope to talk to him again tomorrow and see if he read the bill. He thought it was neat when I told him it was a gospel track. God can do anything with them!

Take care,
Carolyn


No comments: