Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I am 100% sure there is NO GOD!"

As I was witnessing this past week, I spoke to an atheist. When I asked him if he was an atheist or an agnostic he confirmed – atheist. I asked him to look up the beach and then down the beach as far as he could see.

“How many grains of sand are there on that beach”
-- Zillions and zillions

“So you don’t really know the exact #?”
-- No, there are many things I don’t know

“So could you be wrong saying there is no God?”
-- No – since I was 13 I knew there was no God. I was raised as a Catholic and I learned there is no God.

I asked if he would mind talking some more and he agreed. He was very cordial. We spoke some more. He said that the universe and everything in it was made but he did not know how, but it was not by God. Something or someone hurt this man and turned him vehemently against God.

Matthew 10:33 says: but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

I gave him one of our latest tracts. As I walked down to talk to a couple, I noticed he was reading the booklet – he read it all and kept it.



Please pray, he will ask for repentance for whatever turned him against God.


No comments: