Friday, April 8, 2011

Un million d'euros pour vous!

A recent business trip to Nice, France provided an opportunity to hand out some of our French versions of the million euro football (soccer) tracts. Wow – it was harder this time than any other time to get tracts into the hands of the lost.




I went to the large pedestrian area where last year, I was able to get out a few hundred tracts. This time, it was very difficult to get people to take them. I went to a major street crossing near a mall, and most of the time was rejected as well. So I placed some on cars and the many real estate ad stands. A hundred tracts have been given out.



These fellows were interested in reading the tract, however knew virtually no English, so I left it that the tracts and the Holy Spirit speak to them. I pray they opened their heart to Him, repented and prayed.

I noticed many more Muslims than I did on my previous trips in Southern France. The Muslim population is estimated to be 15% in this region of France having doubled in the last few years. Muslims are the fast growing group in France. Pray that the few real Christians in France go and preach the Gospel.

No comments: