Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One more.

After the Art Festival, Dayna and I were making our way back to the car. Behind the restaurant, where we parked we saw a young woman sitting on the ground. We approached her and started talking to her. She was open to conversation and seemed interested and intrigued. Her name was Sarah. She listened closely and was thoughtful. Dayna asked her if she owned a Bible. She didn't. Dayna pulled a brand new Bible out of her bag and handed it to her.

"You have a Bible in there? Do you guys talk to other people like this?" she was genuinely touched.

"We talk to everyone we can, because you know what? Jesus changed our lives! We are not the same people we used to be, Sarah. He will change yours too, if you let Him." Dayna said. "I hope you'll consider these things very seriously, Sarah before you go to sleep tonite- no one knows when it's their turn to die."

"I know. I will. Thank you both for talking to me like this."

Will her life be changed? Whosoever will may come.

Luke 14:23 And the master said to the servant, 'Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled.



No comments: