Thursday, December 10, 2009


The pictures show the state of Europe and the Gospel. Although they are only captured with my phone, you can see clearly where we are.

No one wanted to hear the great news of the Season when Christ was born-


Empty plates,








flights taking people to anywhere but to the Lord-



but then in the midst of darkness, a bright shining face... I think she was the only person I saw smiling. Surprise!! A Christian!






She (her name is too long to spell) is working at Amsterdam Airport-Schipol to earn money to go to Bible college in Sydney.




Though I gave out or left on seats, magazine racks, etc. over 50 tracts, I was not discouraged when people would not talk or take a tract because some one will pick up a tract and be blessed.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

No comments: