Saturday, December 31, 2011

After Shock...

After the the long wait at the car repair place, I was welcomed with another incredible opportunity. They had told me it would be 2 hours or so. Well, it was like airline time and went on for 4 hours. As I was paying for the work, 3 of the guys who work there said I was the best customer they had there for many days, I was nice to them, did not get upset about the long wait and I should have my picture posted there as 'Customer of the Day'

I explained how just a few years ago, I would never had been that calm and complacent. That God changed me and gave me a new heart and attitude. I told them that it is my belief in Jesus Christ and what He did on the Cross that changed me. I had already given them tracts and then gave them a Gospel message again and how if they would repent and put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ they could have a new life and an eternal one.

Praise the Lord for His Power!

No comments: