Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Three Dead, Buried and Raised with Him

If you have been keeping up with this blog you might remember a story of a man named Reed. He is terminal and will not be with us long. Last week he asked if he could follow the Lord in baptism!! My good friend Tucker caught me last Saturday and gave me this great news!

James was saved last year after we talked about the crucifix around his neck. We talked about what it really meant and when he realized that he had failed to keep the Law he gave his heart to Christ! He also wanted to be baptized!

Richard and I met when his roommate cussed me out of his room. We went out to the courtyard and talked for a long time. When he realized how far short of God's Law he was he immediately prayed and asked God to save him! Now he wants to take the next step.

Dennis came and helped the guys get ready to go. Tucker and her sister, Janette are awesome friends and they took care of the rest! God bless you guys!


No comments: